Monday, October 17, 2011

Circumcision and death go hand in hand


I am only 5 weeks pregnant. I have not officially announced but I have to get this off my chest. I just have to because it has been eating away at me all day. I have been bleeding steadily since early this morning. I may lose my unborn child for no reason while some parents willingly offer up their sons to have part of their penises cut off. Circumcision takes MORE lives than suffocation and auto accidents. Yep. That's right. Approximately 117 boys die a year in the United States from circumcision and yet some parents are still willing to risk their newborn's life so a penis that does not belong to them can look how they want it to. Why take the risk at all especially if you know it's there? I don't understand how you can know your son could die and still go through with it. I have a friend who knew exactly that and did it anyway. I don't understand that mindset. I just don't. I hope and pray I am lucky enough to meet my unborn child and yet so many parents take it for granted. Love your child the way he is born. He is perfect.

www.circumstitions.com/death.html
www.drmomma.org/2010/05/death-from-circumcision.html
www.examiner.com/family-health-in-washington-dc/new-study-estimates-neonatal-circumcision-death-rate-higher-than-suffocation-and-auto-accidents

UPDATE: I lost my baby today. It hurts even more knowing that many mothers are blessed with a completely healthy baby boy and then choose to have the most sensitive part of his penis removed against his will...a surgery that could end his life. It's time to stop and think about what you are doing. Circumcision is unnecessary and harmful and a killer...

No comments:

Post a Comment